A few years ago, I would get constant headaches and dizziness at random times and couldn’t figure out why. A few visits to the doc, and finally figured out that I was dehydrated! It’s not always easy to remember to drink water, especially for people on the go. Here are some of the things I’ve tried to keep my body hydrated and happy!
- Wake up in the morning with a glass of water. If you start your morning with a glass of water, you’re already on the right start! I make it a part of my morning routine by drinking my water and also taking my vitamins too.
- Infuse your water with fruit or veggies. For some people, water can be plain and boring, so infuse it with fresh fruit, cucumbers, or mint leaves. It helps to give your boring ol’ water some extra kick!
- Drink while you eat. Drinking during your meal will help your digestion, slow down your eating, and keep you hydrated.
- Eat more fresh fruits and veggies as snacks. Fresh fruits and veggies have more water content than crackers and chips. Plus they’re healthier too! Every little bit of water helps during your day.
- Have your afternoon tea. I drink a selection of herbal and green teas midday. It’s a great pick-me-up and also helps to get some liquid flowing.
Any other suggestions for ways to keep hydrated? Share them in the comments below!! 🙂
Infusing bottle can be found here!