I made the most delicious and simple protein pancakes with just 5 simple ingredients! They came out delicious, light and fluffy and just took about 15 minutes to make.
Healthy cooking CAN be easy, simple, and quick! Big shout out to my girl Grey who shared this recipe with me. She adds blueberries too which are delicious, and you can customize these with your favorite fruit!
- 1 and a half bananas (can use the other half as a topping or save for later
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mash your bananas in a bowl. A few small lumps are ok.
- In another bowl, whisk your eggs together
- Then combine the eggs with the bananas and add all other ingredients. Whisk together
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium with a drop of oil or a spritz of nonstick spray
- Pour batter on pan to desired pancake size and cook for approx 1-2 minutes, until the batter begins to set
- Flip your pancake and cook all the way
Protein: 14 g / Carbs: 42 g / Fat: 10 g / Calories: 314