I love eggs! They’re actually so easy to make, and one of my favorite ways is to poach them, so the middle part comes out nice and runny for that good #yolkporn! It’s really simple and quick to do, so here are the steps you can take to make them perfectly too! Topped on some avocado toast or anything of your choice, they’re a delicious and nutritious breakfast!
- Fresh and cold eggs
- Kosher salt
- White Vinegar
- Add approximately 1 inch of water into a pot. Add 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 2 teaspoons white vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, crack your egg into a small bowl.
- Carefully drop the egg into the simmering water. Add as many eggs as you want using this method (crack into bowl and drop into the water).
- Turn off the heat and cover your pot. Wait approximately 5 minutes with the cover on the pot.
- Take the egg out of the water with a slotted spoon and enjoy!